SPRING WISHLIST(halter dress) : ROSEGAL

By 13:58

                                                                            1 // 2 // 3


           ROSEGAL



Hello guys!!
Well,I haven't done a wishlist in a while but you know just how much I love me some clothes.So here's another one.I'm hoping to get some of these in May.
I have shopped at Rosegal a couple of times before and I still really love the items they sent me to date.So I was going through their site recently fishing for some new items.Now you know this girl loves a good 
dress. I really like their halter dresses and a line maxi dressses.
Also these 3 items are my top this month!
What do you say? Do you like Rosegal,have you shopped before on their website?

Love,Jelena






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. lovely wishlist, i like them all
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and white gingham :)

    http://colleenwelsch.com

    ReplyDelete